Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Downsizing? Reduce and Replace!

Ahhh, so the house that A&W Collectables Filled found new owners. Yippee yahoo! And now I'm back to thinning out my old house.
And to help me in this process, I found a fabulous book! The Life-Chaging Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.


Part of the beauty of "reducing" and "down-sizing", (one of the benefits of moving multiple times), is looking at your home in a new way - being selective. So now, everything in my home has to be a treasured piece, or out it goes and in comes a new "treasure".
This might sound counter-intuitive for someone selling furniture, but it's all part of the same love of home and decor. I wouldn't want to sell someone something that I don't myself love!
So read Marie Kondo's book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, clean a closet, then come by A&W Collectables for those pieces that speak to your heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment