Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Waiting for Paint to Dry...

And while I'm waiting for paint to dry on the table that will go in the dining room, here are some pictures I took over the weekend at A&W Collectables.
Robin's Booth at A&W.
Richard and Annette's Booth at A&W. (I would have taken a picture of the other side of their booth, but the fabulous pieces there were purchased almost immediately... so really, that would be cruel of me... to show you beautiful pieces that are SOLD.:)
This is Quinn's/Captain Kitty's Treasures at A&W. She's a new vendor and if it looks spartan, that's because her fabulous vintage-ware is moving like hot cakes! and finally...
This is Mom's "Boutique" at A&W. And I just spoke to her on the phone and she's buying more vintage hats right NOW! The shop is open Wednesday - Sunday, 9:30-5, so you'll want to get there bright and early Wednesday morning to be the first to choose from the ever changing stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment